- Receive, investigate and resolve complaints of discrimination, including sexual harassment of faculty, staff and student workers.
- Insure that Title IX complaints are appropriately addressed
- Prepare The College of New Jersey’s annual affirmative action plan.
- Coordinate with the Division of Human Resources to insure that personnel transactions are processed consistent with federal and state regulations pertaining to equal opportunity and affirmative action.
- Serve as a resource to the campus community to insure that The College is complying with laws and regulations relating to equal opportunity, affirmative action, nondiscrimination and harassment, including Title IX concerns.
- Facilitate EEO and diversity training to faculty, staff and student workers.
- Host diversity-related programming to deepen the campus community’s understanding of equal employment opportunity and diversity.